Want to really emphasize a particular part of a folder? We offer multiple Coating Options to make your Presentation Folder standout.
- Gloss - Gloss coating gives off a reflective shine and is commonly used to convey professionalism. These coatings result in rich colors and crisp resolution, making images “pop.”
- Satin - Has a lower gloss level than Gloss finish, yet a higher gloss level than Matte finish. Colors are sharp and vivid.
- Matte - Non-glossy, flat looking paper with very little sheen keeping much of the ink from being absorbed by the paper, which produces excellent, vibrant color.
- Dull - A smooth surface paper that is low in gloss.
- Aqueous - Aqueous coatings provide more substantial scuff-resistance than varnishes. Due to its water base, aqueous coating is more environmentally friendly than varnish or UV coatings.
- Soft Touch - This coating creates a velvety texture. The paper becomes "soft" to the touch and increases the tactile appeal.
- UV - UV coatings provide the highest gloss versus other coatings but may crack when scored or folded due to the thickness and hardness of the coating.
- Flood UV - Reflective Shine recommended for non-folding pieces.
- Spot UV - Highly reflective and perfect for accents and elements that add effect and depth.
Choosing the perfect paper is paramount in achieving the look and feel your brand desires. We offer many standard Stock option and can print on almost any custom Stock needed.
- 100# Cougar® Smooth - Cougar® Smooth, is a premium paper known for it’s rich, smooth feel. Cougar® offers vibrant color, sharp images and consistent color performance.
- 100# Cover Pacesetter - Similar to the 80# Cover, 100# Cover is thicker and heavier, for a more substantial feeling product. With a glossy coating images pop and its smooth surface increases color consistency.
- 12pt Gloss C1S - A paper stock that is coated on one side and is matte on the reverse side. 12pt C1S papers are typically used when customers want the outside to pop with a gloss finish and for the inside to be matte.
- 12pt Gloss C2S - A 12pt thick paper stock that is coated on both the outside and on the reverse side. 12pt C2S papers are typically used when customers want their 2-sided design piece to pop with a gloss finish on both sides of the product.
- 14pt Gloss C2S - 14pt Coated Two Sides (C2S) – A 14pt thick paper stock that is coated on both the outside and on the reverse side. 14pt C2S papers are slightly thicker than their 12pt counterpart and are typically used when customers want their 2-sided design piece to have a thicker/heavier feel.
- 80# Gloss Cover - 80# Gloss Cover paper is a stiff, heavy-weight paper stock (think postcard). This papers glossy finish and weight makes it perfect for photographs and colorful designs.
Based upon your design and whether or not you will be printing on both sides of the document we have multiple color options set-up.
The first number of colors in "4/4" represents the Front of the document and the second number "4/4" the Back of the document. ex: 4/4 = Front/Back
- 1/0 Light Coverage – Light single color coverage on one side with blank reverse.
- 1/1 Coverage – Single color coverage on bout outside and reverse.
- 2/0 Standard Coverage – Standard two color coverage on one side with blank reverse.
- 2/2 Standard Coverage – Standard two color coverage on both outside and reverse.
- 3/0 Standard Coverage – Standard three color coverage on one side with blank reverse.
- 3/3 Standard Coverage – Standard three color coverage on both outside and reverse.
- 4/0 Standard Coverage – Standard full color coverage on one side with blank reverse.
- 4/4 Standard Coverage – Standard full color coverage on front and reverse.
- 5/0 Standard Coverage – Full color coverage plus one PMS on outside with blank reverse.
Pocket Slit Options
If you need a special Business Card Slit or a Custom Score/Cutting Rule we can match a custom Die to your design. You may also choose from one of our many standard options.
- No Card Slits
- HS-1 Horizontal Slits
- HS-2 Horizontal Half Moons
- VS-1 Vertical Half Moons
- HS-3 Double Horizontal Slits
- HS-4 Four Corner Slits
- VS-2 Double Vertical Half Moons
- CS-1 Combo Half Moons
- CS-2 Combo Slits
- Custom Slits